phew. It must be near the end of the semester again since I haven't posted to the blog in two weeks now. Papers and reports due nearly every day drive me up the wall.
A hint of my craptastic school work schedule, you ask?
- 21 page paper draft turned in on November 11th
- 10 page paper due on November 14th
- two other ~20 page paper drafts reviewed by November 18th
- 15 page paper turned in on November 18th
- Statistics test this past Wednesday, November 19th
- Antenna construction demonstration on November 25th
- 40 page paper due on November 25th
- 21 page paper final version due on December 1st
- A final exam on
December 2nd(Oops, that's December 12th. My handwriting sucks!)
- Another final exam on December 4th
Possibly another final exam on December 4th(Hooray! It got postponed to December 15th!)
- book review of a 1200 page telecom law book due on December 4th
I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff in there somewhere. Taking 17 hours in one semester and working is way too much, and the scary thing is I'll be taking 14 hours next semester. (Well, I may actually be doing 17 again, but we'll see about that. At least one of my credits next semester is just a kinesiology class; hooray for badminton!)
At any rate, on the “cool-stuff” front, Bill Nye (“the Science Guy”) will be speaking at TAMU as part of the Texas BEST gathering going on right now. Glad to see someone out there still promoting being a nerd to little kids… we need more nerds!